Friday, July 21, 2006

THWPPPPPPPPT.

That, for those of you who don't know, is the sound of a me deflating after a very very long week. For the first time here at work I had to take work home with me over the weekend (life is hard). We had a large project to get out the door: 4 papers and a reference guide, all of which are illustrated with free images that were obtain by myself and one other person. Oh, and I did most of the copyediting as well. And the caption writing. Yay work!

In other news, I'm hard at work on my wedding shawl still. It's starting to look like an article of clothing...

Oh, and Ivan and I went to a free concert last week in Greenfield, MA: Jeffrey Foucault, Kris Delmhorst, Peter Mulvey, Lori McKenna, and Mark Erelli. All free, and there was a fish and chips stand. All of this made me a very happy girl.

Finally, I'm taking suggestions for wedding vow inspiration. Ivan and I are writing our own, and we're in the muse gathering phrase. So gather up any appropriate muses, put them in a vacuum tube, and send them right along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home