Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Freedom to Be Girly

I am a) done with grading papers and therefore b) free of graduate school for at least a year and also c) wearing pink nail polish on my toenails. That's right, folks, pink nail polish. K___ and her sister and I had a girly sleepover last night, without the sleepover part. There was good food, there was ice cream, there were facials and pedicures and manicures (my fingernails have never looked so well buffed). My mother would be both shocked and proud.

In other news, I have the opportunity to have an art show at I___'s parents' gallery. This means I need to have art to show--good thing I have the next month totally free!

Oh, and in other other news, I need to find a place to have a large potluck going-away type party sometime next month. Ideas, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home