Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dropping Stitches....

Ok, so when one (not naming names here) drops stitches in a lace pattern on a shawl that one has been working on for 6 months and that now has about 500 stitches per row, one is allowed to curse, right? Because there was cursing and gnashing of teeth. Luckily, I managed to salvage the dropped stitches with some semblance of non-suckage, so the average non-knitter will hardly be able to tell, one hopes.

Oh, and I found my camera, so pictures will be forthcoming.

In other news, I am now legally able to marry my beloved--there was form filling, and then there were pancakes. I liked the pancakes better...

AND I am reading a Louise Erdrich novel. As of page 5, it is delightful and filled with intrique and all of the epic language Erdrich can muster. Regular updates, I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home