Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chaos!

Work has been crazy. This month's issue was slightly chaotic in going to press. The good news is that we covered a breaking story and have a newly adjusted, lovely looking newsletter. The bad news is that this process drove me nuts. But the other good news is that I have several pieces in this issue, all of which have bylines.

We also went to a wedding this weekend, which was lovely. My best friend from high school got married (and this from the other member of the nutless brownie club!), and I got to see her and her family for the first time in 8 or 10 years. It was a decent sized wedding, with traditional Jewish chair dancing (and yes, broken wine glasses) and really good food. It was a beautiful day and everything.

Our wedding planning is going well, despite a few minor hiccups (see earlier posts about the caterer). Total attendance will be 15, including Ivan and I. And I have declared that there WILL be leaves on the trees, despite the fact that the maples are already turning and the wedding's almost a month away. Oh, well...we might just get that winter wedding after all. There are (of course) a few details to iron out, but hey, at least the shawl is getting done. As soon as I track down my camera, I'll post a picture for all you knitters out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home