Thursday, April 13, 2006

Disembodiment, part deux

Well, the interview went ok, although it wasn't as friendly and chummy as I would have liked. Me being perfect for the position is a pretty hard sell--I don't yet know much about green building (although I would like to), and I'm not entirely committed to a career in the field. But we shall see what happens.

At any rate, the interview gave me an idea for a future business: Ivan and I could open a green renovation business. He's probably going to be working for his uncle, who is a home renovator, and we could pretty easily turn those skills into the niche market green renovation skills we would need. I could do all the administrative stuff and some of the design stuff, and Ivan could do all the building (with a crew).

Ah, dreaming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home